Friday, May 1, 2009


Isn't Edward SSOO hot?
I mean seriously...
He is just SO perfect...
Where is he now?
What is he thinking?
Who does he like?
I always wonder, and I will know someday...
I HAVE TO BELIEVE!
just like I believe in vampires... Not the mean ones, that go around at night... who sleep during the day type.
The Edward Cullen type...
I THINK MY FRIEND MIGHT BE ONE...
She has been like this, even before twilight came out. She is pale, pretty, and keeps to herself. She is like always looking mad, and I never see her stomach move, like she is not breathing. I asked her, "Do you like twilight?" And she said, "Nope... they are being all mean about them. They are so mean, talking about vampires that way, do they know about vampires? NOPE.. they dont... so they should just stop this whole thing." See? FREAKY HUH? Also, she isnt here on Sunny days... mostly... when she is, she isnt outside, AND she hates the sun... she isnt at lunch, BUT when we do PE, she just walks around, doesnt talk to anyone.. just watches us, and walkes. I am kind of afraid of her... And, she is always wearing jeans, and a jacket. And, her skin is pretty cold... ok VERY cold.
Scary huh?
I think its pretty cool.
I HAVE A FRIEND THATS A VAMPIRE!
Well, if you want to call her my friend... she isnt much of a talker. Lol...
I think it was funny.... and I always wondered what her problem was before twilight... and now I finally know.
VAMPIRE!
Hopefully, she is a good one and doesnt drink blood!

1 comment: